The Pink OCBD & Ties

Creating tie and shirt combos is generally a painless endeavor for me. It is not that I am especially good at picking out tie and shirt combinations; it is just that my closet makes it especially easy. 95% of all my shirts are blue OCBDs with the remaining 5% consisting of white OCBDs, university striped OCBDs, and one pink OCBD. I could close my eyes, grab an OCBD, any tie, and it will look pretty good. The pink shirt is the one exception. It takes a little more work to find the right tie to wear with it. I have rounded up a few pink shirt and tie combinations to give my fellow pink OCBD wearers a little inspiration. There are an infinite number of possible combinations. Keep experimenting.

Pink OCBD with Red and Burgundy TieThis is me.

Pink OCBD with Blue & Green Knit TieTom from Ivy Inspired

Pink OCBD with Blue Madras TieSome inspiration for summer.

Pink OCBD with Repp TiePink OCBD with Blue & Pink TiePink OCBD with Red club tie

oxford cloth button down
Jerrod Swanton is a simple man interested in simple, classic, and traditional style.

One Comment on "The Pink OCBD & Ties"

  1. LIn says:

    I really like the last two combinations. Are those Puffins on the 2nd to the last tie?

I would like to hear from you